Our Chilton uniform keeps us safe and smart.
We believe in "look smart, think smartly" and expect all of our children and staff to take care and pride in their uniform and professional dress.
Chilton School Uniform:
- Grey trousers / skirt / shorts / pinafore
- Blue gingham summer dress
- White shirt / polo shirt
- Navy blue sweatshirt / jumper / cardigan (no hoodies)
- Grey, black or white socks / tights
- Black shoes (no trainers, sandals)
- Indoor PE - navy or black shorts, white t-shirt, black plimsolls.
- Outdoor PE - navy or black shorts or track suit, white t-shirt, black plimsolls or trainers.
- Hair longer than shoulder length must be tied back throughout the school day.
- Hair accessories should be kept to a minimum and match the school uniform colours. No "Jo-Jo" bows or larger head-band accessories.
- Earrings - only one pair of small flat studs should be worn. These must be removed or covered for PE.
- No other jewellery is permitted apart from a wrist watch.
- Nail varnish and make-up are not permitted at school.