Daily Learning 22.04.20
Riddle of the Day! What goes all over the world but always stays in the corner?
For your Maths today, we would like you to try some more Roman Numeral challenges, which are attached below.
We were very impressed with your poems from yesterday and well done for posting them up on Padlet. Here are Harrison's, Ruby's and Evan's:
For your English today, log on to www.radioblogging.net or click here. Have a listen to the blog then try some of the activities. If you scroll down past Activity 2, there is an extension task if you wish, as well as your Guided Reading task: Have a read of 'Tricky Robot' then answer these questions:
1) For what two reasons does Shara like Saturdays?
2) What does Gussie unroll from the back of the van?
3) Which expanded noun phrase is used to describe how Gussie placed the rolls of cloth?
4) Why was Shara's father famous?
5) Find and copy the simile within the text
6) Rewrite the final paragraph and replace all the verbs with synonyms.
Did you know it is Earth Day today? For your Topic work, create some artwork to show how beautiful - yet fragile - our world is. You can paint, draw, collage or even write a poem! It's completely up to you!
Have a great day!