Thank you to every child in Year 5 for the wonderful year we have had together. We have loved watching you grow into mature, caring, passionate, kind and hard-working young adults.
A few of our highlights:
- The four-hour coach ride home from the Science Museum in Term 2
- When Year 5 absolute nailed their Christmas Performance and Term 6 assembly
- The numerous Term 5 trips to the beach (and the knowledge and understanding of coasts demonstrated on them)
- The journey from crazy baseball swings and bent arm throwing to glorious cover drives and medium pace seam bowling in Term 6's sports project.
- Mr Abel taking class football matches way too seriously
- Team Cobalt not making too much fun of Miss Hayzelden from continually spilling coffee over herself
- The Year 5 assembly clean sweeps
- Mr Mason's wonderful solo performances in Singing Assembly
- The questions, comments, quotes, Kahoots, calculations, creativity, games, friendships, competitions and songs!
We hope that you have enjoyed this year as much as we have!
Have the best time in Year 6 and make sure you come and visit us!
Have a lovely summer,
Mr Mason, Mr Abel and Miss Hayzelden x